Summer is gone but who would say no to a delicious Chocolate Strawberry Popsicle.
You can make 8 popsicles with those ingredients :
– Diced and sliced Strawberries : 2 cups
– Half Strawberry yogurt
– Milk and Vanilla
– For topping : Chocolate and Coconut oil
How to :
1. Place and mix all the ingredients (except the chocolate and the coconut oil) in a blender
2. Put the sliced strawberris into the popsicle.
3. Fill the popsicle with the mixture and freeze for 3-4 hours.
4. Topping : Dip the popsicles into the chocolate coating and turn upright to create a drip pattern. Serve immediately.
Source : Pankobunny