This is a whole new spin on the caramel apple that is not only a healthy snack for kids but fun to make. You will need 2 apples, caramel sauce and a bag of peanuts.
- Peel the apples and slice them up into bite-size cubes or any other shape you want
- Lay them on a baking sheet
- Chop up some whole peanuts in a blender or a food processor
- Warm up the caramel sauce for 10 seconds in the microwave and drizzle it onto the apple cubes
- Sprinkle the peanuts you had chopped on top of the cubes
- Let them sit for 15 minutes and they’ll be ready to eat